sábado, 6 de febrero de 2010

Bienvenidos/Welcome

Welcome everyone to my new blog about my trip to China. I am leaving in 2 weeks to study Chinese in Peking during four months. It sounds crazy, and it is, but I think is one of those opportunities than you can not let go. I will live between the 4th and 5th ring in Peking city in an international students dormitory and hopefully I will learn enough Chinese to be able to survive there.
I just arrived last night from my internship in Vienna and I have two weeks to get ready everything, to learn a few words in Chinese, and to get my mind ready to remember every single detail of this great experience. I want to invite all of you to follow my life in China during these months through this blog. It will be a good support to have comments from you. Hope you like it and maybe this will make you feel like visiting me! Keep on checking my blog on the following days…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario